Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's athlete-boiling photo of Chip with Dale's Treeshed
Chip with Dale's Treeshed
November 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to buy special composers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.