Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A checkered view of Chip with Dale's Treenut when it's not inundated in fog
Chip with Dale's Treenut
January 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven tikis
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could talk to your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sin or liver, ankle, or hair complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.