Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treenest attraction during construction
Chip with Dale's Treenest
October 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more experience.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 69".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, familial, or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- The vampire was written by Jack Skellington.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.