Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip with Dale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Chip with Dale's Treenest
April 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- The comment about camps is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.