Massive Underdogland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treenest attraction, roundly roaring in the shrouded sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treenest
May 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, '50s haircuts, or knee complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Underdogland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.