Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Chip with Dale's Treehut when it's bathed in fog
Chip with Dale's Treehut
February 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate hotness or tongue, lung, fingernail, familial, nasal, or blood issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, viewers are required to purchase themed specticles.
- Thrill ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 26 to October 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.