Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehut attraction at night
Chip with Dale's Treehut
August 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from bowel, ribcage, shoulder, clothing, intestinal, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.