Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehovel attraction at night
Chip with Dale's Treehovel
February 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for adults.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.