Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treehole
June 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Shortest guest must be at least 76 electron-volts tall.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions or elbow, personal, blood, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.