Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's whip-clapping photo of Chip with Dale's Treehole
Chip with Dale's Treehole
August 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to board something calmer.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of insects, low blood pressure, ethical issues, emotional baggage, or shoulder, ankle, elbow, brain, back, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.