Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treehole attraction at a distance
Chip with Dale's Treehole
March 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to bypass this attraction more than an hour before its closing.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses (in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.