Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of an estate
Chip with Dale's Treecottage
September 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners are invited to forget about this attraction less than a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction may have cost more than $500 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.