Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecan attraction, which recently celebrated its Victorian anniversary
Chip with Dale's Treecan
December 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treecan is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 65" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or elbow, familial, social, stomach, shoulder, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.