Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecan attraction, universally considered to be the worst wet attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Treecan
December 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treecan is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider running this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Chip with Dale's Treecan" can be scrambled to spell "Eipt Adnslac 'etrihehcw ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.