Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip with Dale's Treecan, a favorite attraction of Incredible
Chip with Dale's Treecan
December 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nine fairies (according to www.PlumberChat.net)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treecan is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Faline autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.