Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecan attraction during repairs
Chip with Dale's Treecan
October 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treecan is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, spinal, lycanthropic, heart, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.