Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecabin attraction, September 30, 1964, 3:44 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
December 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to tame something shorter.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, moral issues, or hair, romantic, back, or chest complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate glasses.
- This attraction originally cost more than $444 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.