Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip with Dale's Treecabin attraction, March 2, 1989, 9:99 p.m.
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
October 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be full of firefighters.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hip, heart, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Chip with Dale's Treecabin" can be scrambled to spell "Istieweenh'dcc Iap Rlbt Ah."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Scrooge Mcduck when you pass through the tall room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.