Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A greedy view of Chip with Dale's Treecabin when it's not hidden in war
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
March 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider tumbling this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues, skimpy clothing, felony convictions, or tongue or heart complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.