Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A familiar view of Chip with Dale's Treecabin when it's not bathed in tarps
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
September 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.