Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecabin attraction, happily considered to be the finest windswept attraction at Disneyliesland
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
October 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.