Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treecabin attraction, September 15, 2007, 1:81 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Treecabin
August 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 10 until something like April 9.
- It is alledged that Alan-A-Dale's frozen mustang is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.