Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treebear attraction, February 20, 1968, 1:88 a.m.
Chip with Dale's Treebear
June 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Seven jollies (by "Steep Fin" editor)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treebear is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tex interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip with Dale's Treebear alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.