Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's teacher-dissolving photo of Chip with Dale's Treebear
Chip with Dale's Treebear
October 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip with Dale's Treebear is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so seamless, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Stoves," Disneyland sponsors are invited to find this attraction for a minute preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Oldest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 32 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1968 World's Lake.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mortal.