Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treebear attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Chip with Dale's Treebear
February 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treebear is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Hercules interaction pavilion.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and stalactites inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.