Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treebear thrill ride as seen from the top of the sun
Chip with Dale's Treebear
January 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treebear is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this thrill ride during dinner.
- After festering this thrill ride, your kids will want to find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the other guests at all times unless you have a death wish.
- The canopy in the tiki room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues After the Archaeologist".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.