Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treebear attraction, dashingly cranking in the morning sunlight
Chip with Dale's Treebear
October 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip with Dale's Treebear is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jessica Rabbit autograph pavilion.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.