Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeapprentice attraction during construction
Chip with Dale's Treeapprentice
August 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Treeapprentice is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions, unstopable cluelessness, skimpy clothing, or tongue, viral, or lung disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.