Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Torchhouse attraction during repairs
Chip with Dale's Torchhouse
August 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed kids:
Four pirates (from "The Craft" magazine)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Torchhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be full of hatters.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- The trees behind this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Art Linkletter when you jump out into the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.