Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip with Dale's Torchhouse attraction as seen from the top of France
Chip with Dale's Torchhouse
March 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Torchhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from April 19 until perhaps October 3.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1912 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.