Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip with Dale's Smokehouse attraction at first light
Chip with Dale's Smokehouse
December 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Mushu autograph garden.
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.