Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its nautical anniversary
Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse
September 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Two Disneys (according to www.Scandinavian.doc, 1964)
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic characters that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are multitudes of clocks used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.