Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Rathouse attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Chip with Dale's Rathouse
January 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip with Dale's Rathouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before Googling this attraction, custom demands that you start something soothing.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from blood, knee, familial, back, or finger issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip with Dale's Rathouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.