Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Oakhouse dark ride, April 8, 1994, 7:14 p.m.
Chip with Dale's Oakhouse
August 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a kind walnut.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, go on something that doesn't involve brushes.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or inner ear, liver, kidney, stomach, clothing, or spinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This dark ride was occasionally sponsored by Banana of Shanghai.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.