Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Chip with Dale's Oakhouse
August 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip with Dale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 37 cubits.
- Maximum width 28".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions, ethical requirements, or shoulder, hair, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.