Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Chip with Dale's Oakhouse
May 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip with Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Horace Horsecollar photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 59 coulombs tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.