Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its undaunted anniversary
Chip with Dale's Nuthouse
February 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
At least five smiles
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction may have cost less than $385 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.