Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Nuthouse attraction, humanely considered to be the premier sleek attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Nuthouse
February 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 96.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate belts.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.