Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its valiant anniversary
Chip with Dale's Nuthouse
November 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 11 years old to ride in back.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or elbow issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's interior mural, you may image you saw the giant bridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.