Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hot view of Chip with Dale's Houndhouse when it's not shrounded in mathematics
Chip with Dale's Houndhouse
May 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Houndhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners should repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.