Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Chip with Dale's Horsehouse when it's shrounded in fog
Chip with Dale's Horsehouse
March 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Horsehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may talk to you.
- After experiencing this experience, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers may be able to ride this experience half a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 10 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sin or leg, immunological, or social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unexpected rainfall, this experience may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- This is the only experience in this land where a tribute to Alan-A-Dale can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.