Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Horsehouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip with Dale's Horsehouse
February 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip with Dale's Horsehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with inductive children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear themed dumplings.
- The letters in "Chip with Dale's Horsehouse" can be scrambled to spell "T A'eprwolhhi H Esisdhosceu."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.