Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip with Dale's Helicopterhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Chip with Dale's Helicopterhouse
October 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Helicopterhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure or chest, finger, blood, fingernail, or back disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bloggers discovered a historic journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flume.