Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Carhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
Chip with Dale's Carhouse
September 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Carhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Jack-Jack fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 27".
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Napoleon was famously on hand to ride this attraction on his first visit to the south.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.