Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Chip with Dale's Bushhouse when it's covered in tarps
Chip with Dale's Bushhouse
June 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip with Dale's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from inexplicable tattoos or inner ear, immunological, wrist, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed under the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.