Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its fun anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treetent
July 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight dioramas (from Monsanto, 1971)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders can't experience this attraction more than an hour after park closing.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- In 2011, this attraction was renovated to obliterate rooms that could be seen as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boat.