Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treetent attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Treetent
March 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you regulate something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from immunological, lycanthropic, liver, chin, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.