Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treetent
October 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Globes," Disneyland annual passholders might try to ride this attraction less than a minute after park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.