Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck attraction, which recently celebrated its natural anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck
May 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland executives might try to forget about this attraction for an hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from odd relatives or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Benji originally intended for this attraction to showcase live butterflies.
- Be sure to look for an undead Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.