Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck attraction, which recently celebrated its patriotic anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck
May 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nine jollies (by www.FessParker.org)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, unexplained tattoos, emotional baggage, or intestinal, hip, lung, or ribcage complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from a famous Disney organ.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.