Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck attraction during repairs
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck
April 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshipwreck is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 46 microparsecs.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to bring their own special specticles.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $488 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.