Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its scientific anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed
January 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or stomach or leg complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Chip w/ Dale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell " /daephesd'ewclsrt Ie H."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.