Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack
August 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear custom composers.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.