Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack adventure during repairs
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack
April 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, skin, or fingernail problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this adventure may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.