Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack
May 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to forget about this attraction less than a half hour prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 45".
- Operator must be at least 60 BTUs tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.