Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treeofficial show, September 2, 1976, 4:32 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treeofficial
September 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treeofficial is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this show last thing before breakfast.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Robert Sherman meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 72" (without stretching) tall.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 38 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.