Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Treeofficial attraction, greedily gleaming in the afternoon park light
Chip w/ Dale's Treeofficial
July 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treeofficial is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.