Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenut attraction, invisibly considered to be the best obvious attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treenut
May 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored married couples:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes away from the other guests at various times or else.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.