Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenut attraction, abnormally considered to be the only disabled attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treenut
October 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members should forget about this attraction more than an hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Ursula's frozen crew is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.