Massive Gannland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenest attraction, nightly hanging in the evening moonlight
Chip w/ Dale's Treenest
October 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- Instead of haunting this attraction, you will be compelled to explore something shorter.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 76.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 14 years old to ride with a child.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or ribcage, lung, social, inner ear, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gannland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.