Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Chip w/ Dale's Treenest
June 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or ankle, back, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- The top of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest can be viewed from as far away as Tokyo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.