Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recyclable view of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest when it's covered in bananas
Chip w/ Dale's Treenest
January 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction princesses
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something more magical.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.