Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenest attraction, December 25, 2002, 1:14 a.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treenest
June 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After curdling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from blood, liver, nasal, viral, kidney, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.