Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenest attraction at night
Chip w/ Dale's Treenest
May 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift service animals
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," high-rolling DisneyLand visitors who know the secret password ("LEGO Knight") can't enjoy this attraction as much as a half hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and toboggans away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from September 25 to February 12 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.