Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Chip w/ Dale's Treenest
October 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.