Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treemusketeer attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Chip w/ Dale's Treemusketeer
February 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treemusketeer is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- During selected "Clever Mornings," former Disney Land V.I.P.s are able to get stuck on this attraction for a minute after regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of radios used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.