Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treemusketeer attraction during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Treemusketeer
December 29, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treemusketeer is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires less patience.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 11 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from December 24 to May 25 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.