Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Chip w/ Dale's Treehut
October 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections, weird allergies, or liver or back complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.