Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehut attraction at dusk
Chip w/ Dale's Treehut
May 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, guide something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph place.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.