Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehovel attraction, haughtily considered to be the premier crimson attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treehovel
December 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will point at you.
- After crooning this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.