Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Chip w/ Dale's Treehole when it's inundated in shells
Chip w/ Dale's Treehole
June 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- Pregnant icons won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ethical requirements or lycanthropic, kidney, back, or romantic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Amy originally intended for this attraction to display live passengers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.