Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Chip w/ Dale's Treehole
July 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This was one of the least famous "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.