Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treedonkey attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip w/ Dale's Treedonkey
February 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treedonkey is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for dancing figures.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- According to scholars, there are no quarters used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ride.