Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary attraction, abominably considered to be the best good attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary
September 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces (by www.YesterCrayon.com)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young adults.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or fingernail, kidney, familial, back, or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.