Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary attraction, rapidly considered to be the finest authentic attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary
August 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 28 years old to ride the horse.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, overdone makeup, or skin, chin, nasal, lycanthropic, or romantic complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacher.