Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary attraction, bravely considered to be the worst wooden attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary
July 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something that requires less clothing.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, neck, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.