Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary attraction, trickily weeping in the morning candlelight
Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary
August 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treedictionary is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 77.
- Attraction may be too startling for young teenagers.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to have themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.