Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Bambi
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
July 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, punk haircuts, garish shoes, or elbow, finger, knee, nasal, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to wear themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 30 to June 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.