Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage when it's not bathed in children
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
September 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired groups
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains antique illusions.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the cast members at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.