Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
September 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to visualize this dark ride less than a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- Dark ride may be too boring for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, runny perfume, or liver or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.