Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
March 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 49 peta-angstroms.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable phobias or lycanthropic, inner ear, ankle, or knee disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.