Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage when it's covered in madness
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
August 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant figures may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.