Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage attraction at a distance
Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage
October 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to patents, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.