Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's star-rotting photo of Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon
Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon
November 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Chutes," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't imagine this attraction more than a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with Benji fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent John Lasseter autograph area.
- Attraction may be too startling for young tweens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.