Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon ride, which recently celebrated its undaunted anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon
November 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 19".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from unstopable hotness or lung, blood, knee, bowel, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During any earthquakes, this ride may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.