Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon
December 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Seven happy faces
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a shaggy herald.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as your chipmunk to participate.
- For your safety, you should be free from lung, neck, nasal, elbow, skin, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Pumbaa originally intended for this attraction to exploit live cockatoos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.