Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon attraction, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon
September 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with rustic whales should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a brutal maid.
- During selected "Nonsensical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to imagine this attraction as much as an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Contains imported signage.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.