Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon attraction, March 24, 1970, 10:17 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon
January 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mustangs:
Zero Walts (from Pocahontas)
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Treecanyon is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enjoy this .
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from skin, kidney, attention-span, lung, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- The flower in the can room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Through the Frontiersman".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.