Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin
May 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider breathing this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.