Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin attraction at first light
Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin
August 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- In 1997, this attraction was reworked to tone down artwork that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.