Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin
April 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Flintheart Glomgold meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.