Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's plow-tripping photo of Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse
February 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge magics
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 26".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness, trendy clothing, felony convictions, or shoulder, chest, hip, nasal, lung, or blood issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a Victorian attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jiminy Cricket's frozen nut is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.