Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse attraction at park closing
Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse
January 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to obtain themed specticles.
- It is said that Jafar's frozen desk is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.