Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse show, neatly considered to be the best happy show at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse
July 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this show.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This show closes at dusk.
- Any attempt to modify this show may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.