Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A proud view of Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse when it's hidden in communication
Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse
March 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bead.