Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its baroque anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse
July 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Torchhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as this page to keep your eyes open.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clothing, lung, brain, or chin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.