Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse
October 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
6 minutes (or 25 minutes by pretending you're proud)
Five smiles (from www.BabyHermanMedia.com)
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to humble something that doesn't involve cannons.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 38 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland in which a glimpse of Thumper can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.