Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's roller-yelling photo of Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse
June 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
At least ten tikis
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.