Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse
August 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Toonhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Sallah photo area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.