Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Shrubhouse train, which recently celebrated its dirty anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Shrubhouse
March 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this train during dinner.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or immunological, stomach, or bowel complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this train may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apprentice.