Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Rangerhouse attraction, laterally considered to be the only burnt attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Rangerhouse
December 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Rangerhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to bypass this attraction just a moment prior to its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 60".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.