Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Rangerhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Dumbo
Chip w/ Dale's Rangerhouse
April 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two dollars (according to "Serious Character" web site)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Rangerhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to enjoy this thrill ride more than a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Chip w/ Dale's Rangerhouse almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.