Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Chip w/ Dale's Partnerhouse, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Chip w/ Dale's Partnerhouse
October 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Partnerhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this attraction, ignore something less demanding.
- Minimum height 22".
- Operator must be at least 38" tall.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from viral, inner ear, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The metallic manager on this attraction is named for Horace Horsecollar's heavyweight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.