Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Chip w/ Dale's Partnerhouse when it's hidden in darkness
Chip w/ Dale's Partnerhouse
January 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Partnerhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for tweens.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.