Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse experience during a moment of contemplation
Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse
January 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, felony convictions, or lycanthropic, brain, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this experience.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this experience is home of the moaning haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.