Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse
March 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (from Tarzan)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Willie the Giant autograph place.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels under the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.