Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse attraction, unimaginably considered to be the finest subtle attraction at Disneyland
Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse
September 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction location.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- The reference to shipwrecks is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.