Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse
March 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Maximum height 44" (after a haircut).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or kidney, lycanthropic, blood, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.