Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An excellent view of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse when it's bathed in fog
Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse
August 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 65".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.