Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse when it's covered in tarps
Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse
June 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or leg or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.