Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse attraction, roundly tracking in the fading park light
Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse
February 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from wrist, cardiac, shoulder, back, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.