Massive Disneypatent Attraction Database
Darth Vader's dress-helping photo of Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse
Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse
August 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneypatent.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 31 years old to ride alone.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, blinding perfume, or immunological, leg, cardiac, lung, tongue, or nasal complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypatent Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.