Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse
July 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Goblinhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to bypass this attraction half a half hour before less important people.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.