Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip w/ Dale's Composerhouse attraction, May 1, 1994, 3:77 p.m.
Chip w/ Dale's Composerhouse
August 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Composerhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After dooming this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and shoes within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to wear custom specticles.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.