Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip w/ Dale's Composerhouse, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Chip w/ Dale's Composerhouse
December 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip w/ Dale's Composerhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $28 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.