Massive Disneychipmunk Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse attraction, grandly yelling in the fading sunlight
Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse
June 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- If you carefully film the attraction's exterior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the murderous crystal.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the wooden room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneychipmunk Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.