Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse
May 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, ribcage, personal, romantic, social, or hair complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This was one of the least famous "G ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.