Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse dark ride as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse
November 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up (according to Secretariat)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a cute castle.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this dark ride.
- Dark ride is closed for refurbishment from October 10 until something like March 12.
- All of this dark ride's vehicles are named after characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.