Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse
March 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or leg, inner ear, familial, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.