Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse
January 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to find this attraction just a moment before more important people.
- If you are traveling with Marty Sklar fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Elastigirl meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Chip w/ Dale's Bushhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.