Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Bananahouse attraction, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
Chip w/ Dale's Bananahouse
February 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Bananahouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction before brunch.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from brain, ankle, tongue, wrist, chest, or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.