Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip w/ Dale's Badgehouse attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Chip w/ Dale's Badgehouse
March 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fathers
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip w/ Dale's Badgehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from leg or hip disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.