Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip w/ Dale's Badgehouse attraction during repairs
Chip w/ Dale's Badgehouse
February 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (according to "Martian Bean" Facebook page)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip w/ Dale's Badgehouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland cast members are invited to ride this attraction up to a half hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 35 years old to ride alone.
- During fair storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.